contact usContact Us
Changzhou Chaokang Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact: Ge Lei Phone: 18068771880
Factory Address: Anjia Industrial Park, Chunjiang Town, Xinbei District, Changzhou Office Address: Room 1513, Building 4, Tianyu Plaza, Xuejia Town, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu
- The selection of PP exhaust tower absorption equipment is determined according to the nature of the exhaust gas, the amount of treatment and the requirements of the treatment. It is our goal to ensure the emission of exhaust pollutants and establish a harmless clean production process. For this reason, when choosing the governance equipment, it should be optimized and combined to form a ...
- For the treatment of corrosive gases (such as acid and alkaline exhaust gas), the liquid absorption method is currently adopted. The key to using liquid absorption to treat this exhaust gas is the choice of purification equipment.
- The emergence of the PP waste gas tower has brought great benefits to the enterprise. The waste gas is blown in from the bottom of the tower, and comes out from the top. The inside is filled with spray water. The spray water is sprayed from above. Absorb, and then remove the ingredients absorbed in the water.
- The selection of the PP waste gas tower is determined according to the nature of the waste gas, the treatment capacity and the requirements of the treatment. It is our goal to ensure the emission of exhaust pollutants and establish a harmless clean production process. For this reason, the optimal combination should be achieved when selecting the governance equipment, which constitutes a high efficiency, ...
- Changzhou Chaokang Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of pp pipe fittings. Its main products are pp air pipes, pp water tanks, pp air valves, pp flanges and some other pipe fittings.
- The packing layer in the PP waste gas tower is used as a mass transfer device for the gas-liquid two-phase contact member. A packing support plate is installed at the bottom of the packing tower, and the packing is placed on the supporting plate in a random manner.