- Activated carbon fiber organic waste gas adsorption device
- Acid mist treatment
- pp purification tower
- PP activated carbon adsorption tower
- Exhaust gas washing, absorption, purification tower
- PP duct
- FRP fan
- UV photolysis
- RCO catalytic combustion equipment
- Exhaust gas treatment equipment
- Dry paint cabinet
- Fixed oil film spray booth
- Photo oxygen catalytic equipment
- Photooxy Plasma Machine
- Welding smoke purifier
- Activated carbon adsorption box
- Spray tower
- Soft curtain oil film spray paint room
- Water curtain host
- Mobile oil film spray booth
- Mobile Water Curtain Painting Room
- Moving hood
- Hard curtain oil film spray paint room
- Oil film host
contact usContact Us
Changzhou Chaokang Machinery Co., Ltd. Contact: Ge Lei Phone: 18068771880
Factory Address: Anjia Industrial Park, Chunjiang Town, Xinbei District, Changzhou Office Address: Room 1513, Building 4, Tianyu Plaza, Xuejia Town, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu
Activated carbon fiber organic waste gas adsorption deviceYour location ： Home > Products > Activated carbon fiber organic waste gas adsorption device
Brand: Chaokang Machinery
I. Overview of activated carbon adsorption box
Activated carbon adsorption box is an environmentally friendly equipment product for purifying exhaust gas and adsorbing odors. Activated carbon adsorption box has the advantages of high adsorption efficiency, wide application, convenient maintenance, and can handle multiple mixed exhaust gases at the same time. And other harmful gases and disinfection and deodorization, activated carbon adsorption towers are now widely used in the production of electronic components, battery (battery) production, pickling operations, laboratory exhaust, metallurgy, chemicals, medicine, painting, food, brewing and other waste gas Treatment, which is suitable for the purification of spray paint exhaust gas treatment equipment.
The exhaust gas is powered by a fan, and the positive or negative pressure enters the activated carbon adsorption box. Due to the unbalanced and unsaturated molecular gravity or chemical health on the solid surface of the activated carbon, when this solid surface comes in contact with the gas, it can attract the gas The molecules are concentrated and kept on the solid surface, and the pollutants are adsorbed. After passing through the filter, the exhaust gas enters the activated carbon adsorption tower body, and the purified gas is discharged at high altitude.
Third, technical introduction
Activated carbon is a kind of black powdery, granular or pellet-shaped amorphous charcoal. The main ingredient is charcoal, which also contains a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, nitrogen, and chlorine. It also has a fine structure like graphite, except that the grains are small and the layers are irregularly stacked. Has a large surface area (500 ～ 000㎡ / g). Has a strong adsorption capacity, can adsorb gas, liquid or colloidal solid on its surface. For gas and liquid adsorption can be close to the quality of activated carbon itself.
Its adsorption is selective, non-polar substances are easier to adsorb than polar substances. In the same series of substances, the substances with higher boiling points are more likely to be adsorbed, the higher the pressure, the lower the temperature, the higher the concentration, the larger the adsorption amount, and conversely, decompression and temperature increase are favorable for the desorption of gas.
Activated carbon is commonly used for gas adsorption, separation and purification, solvent recovery, sugar liquids, fats, glycerol, decolorants, deodorants for drinking water or refrigerators, gas filter filters, and can also be used as catalysts or metal salt catalysts. Of the body.
5. Activated carbon adsorption tank is especially suitable for low-concentration large-volume air flow or high-concentration intermittent emission of exhaust gas.
2. The main application areas include: electronic component production, battery (battery) production, pickling operation workshops, laboratory exhaust, metallurgy, chemical plants, pharmaceutical production plants, painting workshops, food and brewing, furniture production, activated carbon adsorption boxes, etc. It is used together with the spraying room, drying room and spraying and drying room to treat the organic waste gas generated.
Product advantages of activated carbon adsorption box:
High adsorption efficiency, obvious effect and wide application area;
2, easy maintenance, no technical requirements;
3. It can process multiple mixed exhausts at the same time.
You might also be interested in